Kuvalab Creative Ltd, whose principal place of business is at:
88 Stoneswood Road, Delph, Oldham, OL3 5DZ
Effective date: 2nd May 2018
When it comes to your personal information, we believe in transparency, not surprises. That’s why we’ve set out here what personal information we collect, what we do with it and your choices and rights.
Personal information we collect
We collect various personal information regarding you or your device. This includes the following:
• The emails you send us
• Information you share with us in connection with surveys or promotions
• Information from your use of the site. This includes: IP addresses, information about your browser, network or device (such as browser type and version, operating system, unique device IDs and language and other regional settings), information about how you interact with the site (such as timestamps, clicks, browsing times, searches and referral pages)
How we collect personal information
We obtain personal information from various sources. We do this in two main ways:
• You provide some of it directly (such as sending an email)
• We record some of it automatically when you use our site (using technologies like cookies)
We’ve described this in more detail below.
a. Personal information you provide
You might send us an email or you might also provide us with information in other ways, such as responding to surveys, submitting a form or participating in contests or similar promotions.
b. Personal information obtained from your use of our site
When you use our site, we collect information about your activity on and interaction with the site, such as your IP address(es), your device and browser type and what pages on our site you visit. If you’ve given us permission through your device settings, we may collect your location information.
How we use your personal information
We use the personal information we obtain about you to:
• Communicate with you in response to your inquiries
• Promotion. Promote our services and send you tailored marketing communications about our services and offers
We process your personal information for the above purposes when:
• Consent. You have consented to the use of your personal information in a particular way. When you consent, you can change your mind at any time.
• Performance of a contract. We need your personal information to provide you with services and products requested by you, or to respond to your inquiries. In other words, so we can perform our contract with you or take steps at your request before entering into one.
How we share your personal information
We share personal information in the following ways:
• Service providers. We share personal information with our service providers that perform services on our behalf. For example, we may use third parties to help us provide customer support, manage our advertisements on other sites, send marketing and other communications on our behalf or assist with data storage.
Your rights and choices
You have the right to access, update, change or delete personal information.
You can do this by contacting us at email@example.com to request the required changes.
You can also elect not to receive marketing communications by following the unsubscribe instruction in such communications.
How we protect your personal information
While no service is completely secure, we’re dedicated to keeping personal information safe. We maintain administrative and technical safeguards that are intended to appropriately protect against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, unauthorized alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, misuse and any other unlawful form of processing of, the personal information in our possession. We employ security measures such as using firewalls to protect against intruders.
How we retain your personal information
We retain personal information regarding you or your use of our services for as long as needed to provide you with our services.
The precise periods for which we keep your personal information vary. Factors we consider in determining these periods include the minimum required retention period prescribed by law or recommended as best practice, and other relevant criteria. For example, as you may have a seasonal need or come back to us for follow up work, we don’t immediately delete your personal information. Instead, we keep your personal information for a reasonable period of time, so it will be there for you if you come back.
You may delete your account by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Links to Other Web Sites
Our web site contains links to information on other web sites. On web sites we do not control, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide while visiting those sites. If you have questions about how a site uses your information, you’ll need to check that site’s privacy statement.
How to contact us
Kuvalab Creative Ltd.
88 Stoneswood Road